With headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading independent executive search firm that has been operating in the region for over ten years. Our specialist team, comprising of industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals can offer you an unrivalled and confidential approach to executive recruitment. We partner proudly with financial institutions, multinational corporations and top tier law firms to cover a multiple of disciplines.
Whether you are an employer looking for the best executive talent or are a professional looking for an exceptional opportunity, ALS International's recruitment and career advisory professionals will understand your unique needs and will tailor their support to exceed your expectations.
Regional Category Merchandising Manager (Singapore)
Our client is one of the world’s largest athletic products retailer and a highly-respected international brand within the industry. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Category Merchandising Manager to join their regional team based in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in managing and implementing the regional Category Merchandising plan for the defined product category.
- Help monitor and define the category financial targets for the region and in terms of net sales, margins, sell through, stock turn, market share and range analysis.
- Development and co-ordination of the category merchandising and category marketing plan
- Prepare all markets with detailed and innovative sell-in tools for the category
- Assist in the detailed range roll out plans, brand range execution and World Class Supply Chain business model implementation
- Help train subsidiaries for local execution and fine-tuning of category merchandising and marketing tools
- Define the category product range per channel/consumer and develop sell in packages and monitor SKU efficiency
- Set a harmonized category pricing strategy for all markets
- Monitor regularly compliance of the markets to the set range distribution channel guidelines
- Gathering of market data and trends for the further development of the brand across the region
- Degree in Business/Marketing Management
- At least 5 years of product management experience with a recognized top tier brand
- Strong numerical skills
- Willing and able to travel on a regular basis
Experience in in retail/apparel/ fashion will be critical and an exposure to sports personally or professionally will be a huge advantage
To apply, please email your resume to Peony Lim at email@example.com.
M&A Funds Associate (Singapore)
Global firm is looking for a junior Singapore qualified associate to join their Corporate Funds team in Singapore. The lawyer will assist the partners on a broad range of corporate fund matters including the funds set-up, m&a and regulatory advisory. The ideal candidate should have at least 1-4 years PQE in either corporate m&a or funds work gained in a top tier law firm in Singapore.
For more information or to apply, please email your CV to Jason Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference for a confidential discussion. (WS-13932)