With headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading independent executive search firm that has been operating in the region for over ten years. Our specialist team, comprising of industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals can offer you an unrivalled and confidential approach to executive recruitment. We partner proudly with financial institutions, multinational corporations and top tier law firms to cover a multiple of disciplines.
Whether you are an employer looking for the best executive talent or are a professional looking for an exceptional opportunity, ALS International's recruitment and career advisory professionals will understand your unique needs and will tailor their support to exceed your expectations.
Assistant Director, Digital Marketing (Singapore)
Our client is a prestigious financial institution and has been operating in Asia for many years. They are currently seeking a highly experienced Assistant Director, Digital Marketing to join their team in Singapore.
As the lead of the Digital Marketing team, you will primarily be responsible for developing the overarching digital marketing strategy, covering websites, intranet, digital advertising, search marketing, Social Media and other digital customer communications activities. Working closely with various channel marketing and content teams, you are expected to deliver best-in class digital marketing initiatives which are measurable and will help to enhance our customer’s brand experience. You will also be involved in cross-functional projects that have a digital component.
- Develop and deliver the digital marketing agenda and roadmap to complement the broader marketing strategy
- Proactively use data, trends, international competitor and market insights as well as an understanding of the customer needs and journey to develop strategic and tactical recommendations for channel marketing teams
- Lead our website migration project across markets and drive further enhancement of our website experience
- Oversee the development and implementation of our social media, search marketing and e-communications initiatives
- Manage and oversee our reporting process across various channels to measure performance of our digital marketing activities against KPIs
- Manage our external digital marketing partners to deliver optimal service and support
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Marketing or a related discipline
- 10-12 years of relevant experience in digital marketing or e-commerce, preferably gained within the financial services sector
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing and managing the implementation of digital marketing projects and campaigns
- Stay abreast of latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing analytics, web technology and digital campaigns
- Strong stakeholder and people management capabilities
- Strong project management and influencing skills and the ability to multi-task
- Fluent in spoken and written English with knowledge of Chinese and other languages a plus
Interested applicants, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting WS-14268 as reference. Your information will be treated with highest confidentiality.
Head of e-Commerce – Fast growing consumer brand (Hong Kong)
Our client is an award-winning retailer and is known for their innovative design and quality of products. As the business continues to grow, they are looking to strengthen the business through eCommerce and hence are seeking to bring on board a seasoned eCommerce professional to drive the growth.
- Brand with growing popularity, westernized corporate culture
- Key role in boosting brand’s eCommerce function
As the Head of function, you will be charged with the mandate to achieve business growth targets through eCommerce. You will drive the transformation of a cross-functional team to a standalone department. Through the process, you will interact closely with both internal and stakeholders across different functions such as legal, marketing and sales, as well as third-party service providers in the region. One key milestone for this incumbent is the deployment of eCommerce websites as well as building the team in Hong Kong. This is a regional position with P&L responsibilities with business travel on a need basis.
Our client is looking for someone with solid experience in developing eCommerce function for consumer brands, preferably in street fashion or fashion accessories. You should be digital savvy with practical experience with data/ web analytics. Understanding of North American market is an advantage but not a must; regional exposure is essential to the success of the role. Prior experience using Magento or Demandware highly preferred. To apply for the role, you should be educated to bachelor degree level with at least 10 years of work experience. You should be highly fluent in English, knowledge of Cantonese or Mandarin language is a plus.
For further information, please contact Rannie Wong on +852 2920 9135 or email to: email@example.com. Please visit http://alsrecruit.com/vacancies?specialism_id=3 for other vacancies available.